Jim founded WPC in 2009. He leads the investment team and chairs the Investment Committee. He also serves as chairman of Trinity and Towerview.
Before launching WPC, Jim boosted profits as corporate operator and private equity advisor at a series of large companies:
- CFO of HiT Entertainment backed by Apax Partners;
- Operating Partner at Fortress for 2005 acquisition of Boxclever from administration;
- CFO of Westminster Health Care, backed by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, and Goldman Sachs;
- Divisional board director of Kingfisher (Comet, B&Q, Staples, Entertainment UK, e-Kingfisher);
- Commercial and operational due diligence advisor to numerous PE houses: Montagu, Fortress, Permira, Apax, Terra Firma, Electra, Hgcapital, EPIC, Blackstone;
- Eight years with The Boston Consulting Group.